a film by Alexander Basile
Airports are part of an internationally legible and universally standardized system of signs
and procedures. Every situation at an airport is a copy of an already familiar one.
In his most recent film, conceptual artist Alexander Basile examines universally standardized
system of signs and procedures and stages an airport as a space of social agency embedded
in its function as a site of transit and commerce.
• Ficarq Festival Internacional De Cine Y Arquitectura – Avilés (IV) Santander Spain June 28, 2016
• Blow Up • Chicago International Arthouse Film Festival Nomitation U.S.A. Oktober 2016
• UNSEEN Festival Amsterdam Amsterdam September 18, 2015
• Bucharest ShortCut CineFest Bucharest Romania May 25, 2016
• Roma Cinema DOC Rome Italy May 31, 2016